Convergence’s John Phinney will be participating in Talking Hedge’s April 5, 2017 event in New York City. Event registration info is available here.
The Modernization of Due Diligence for Alternative Investments
April 5, 2017
Harvard Club of New York City
Register Today for Early Bird Rate of $695
Institutional Investors Complimentary
Look Who’s Raising the Bar on Due Diligence
- John D’Agostino, Managing Director, DMS Governance
- Benjamin Alimansky, Managing Director, Director of Manager Research, Glenmede
- Ranjan Bhaduri, Chief Research Officer, Sigma Analysis & Management, Ltd.
- Westley Chapman, CEO and Founder, AlphaPipe
- Kevin Edwards, Senior Investment Director, Hartford HealthCare
- Lionel Erdely, Head and CIO, Alternative Investment Solutions, Investcorp Investment Advisors
- Steven Kahn, Head of Operations, Talpion Fund Management
- Edward Lund, Senior Vice President, Institutional Sales, The Gemini Companies
- Judith Posnikoff, Founding Partner, Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company
- John Phinney, Co-President, Convergence Inc.
- Shakil Riaz, Managing Director, Head of U.S. Alternative Portfolio Management and Global CIO, Rothschild Asset Management
- Adrian Sales, Head of Operational Due Diligence, Albourne America LLC
- Alessandra Tocco, Managing Director, Global Head of Capital Introduction, Consulting and Content, J. P. Morgan
Join them for straight talk between institutional investors, managers and solutions providers. We’ll discuss the modern tools available to improve due diligence efficiencies and the latest thinking on evaluating culture, talent, transparency, alignment of interests, operations and ongoing diligence.
This educational program will highlight investor expectations of alternative investment managers and how managers are raising the bar with improved technologies, high touch client service and tailored solutions.